Installing WSO2 Integration Studio¶
WSO2 Integration Studio provides a comprehensive development experience for building integration solutions.
|Processor||Intel Core i5 or equivalent|
|RAM||4 GB minimum, 8 GB recommended|
|Disk Space||Approximately 4 GB|
Install and run WSO2 Integration Studio¶
You can refer to the following video to get a quick understanding of how this is done.
Follow the steps given below.
- Download the distribution for your operating system.
- Extract the downloaded file to get the IntegrationStudio application. !!! note * If you are a MacOS user, be sure to add it to the Applications directory. * If you are a Microsoft Windows user, extract it outside the Programs directory. This is done because the Integration Studio requires permission to write to files.
- Run the IntegrationStudio application to start the tool.
Getting an error message? See the troubleshooting tips.
Get the latest updates¶
If you have already installed and set up WSO2 Integration Studio, you can get the latest updates as follows:
- Open WSO2 Integration Studio on your computer.
Go to Help -> Check for Updates.
Once the update check is completed, you can select all the available updates and install.
Checking the version¶
You can check the version of the Integration Studio as below.
- For MacOS : Integration Studio > About Integration Studio
For Windows/Linux : Help > About Integration Studio
If you get an error message about the file being damaged or that you cannot open the file when you try to start the tool on a MacOS, change the MacOS security settings as described below.
- Go to System Preferences -> Security & Privacy -> General.
- Under Allow apps downloaded from, click Anywhere .
- Thereafter, select IntegrationStudio from the Applications menu in your Mac.
- Take a quick tour of the WSO2 Integration Studio interface.
- Build a simple integration use case to get familiar with the development workflow.
- Build integration use cases with WSO2 Integration Studio.