Installing WSO2 Integration Studio¶
WSO2 Integration Studio provides a comprehensive development experience for building integration solutions.
|Processor||Intel Core i5 or equivalent|
|RAM||4 GB minimum, 8 GB recommended|
|Disk Space||Approximately 4 GB|
Install and run WSO2 Integration Studio¶
Follow the steps given below.
- Download the distribution for your operating system.
- Extract the downloaded file to get the IntegrationStudio application. If you are a MacOS user, be sure to add it to the Applications directory.
- Run the IntegrationStudio application to start the tool.
Getting an error message? See the troubleshooting tips.
If you get an error message about the file being damaged or that you cannot open the file when you try to start the tool on a MacOS, change the MacOS security settings as described below.
- Go to System Preferences -> Security & Privacy -> General.
- Under Allow apps downloaded from, click Anywhere .
- Thereafter, select IntegrationStudio from the Applications menu in your Mac.
- Take a quick tour of the WSO2 Integration Studio interface.
- Build a simple integration use case to get familiar with the development workflow.
- Build integration use cases with WSO2 Integration Studio.