Creating Sequence Templates¶
Follow the instructions given below to create a new Sequence Template in WSO2 Integration Studio.
Follow these steps to create a new Sequence Template.
- If you have already created an ESB Config project, right click the project and go to New → Template to open the New Template Artifact dialog.
- Select Create a New Template and click Next.
- Type a unique name for the template and specify Sequence Template as the type of template you are creating.
- Do one of the following:
- To save the endpoint in an existing ESB Config project in your workspace, click Browse and select that project.
- To save the endpoint in a new ESB Config project, click Create new Project and create the new project.
- Click Finish . The template is created in the
src/main/synapse-config/templatesfolder under the ESB Config project you specified.
- Open the new artifact from the project explorer, and update any optional sequence template properties.