Generating Docker images¶
See the topics given below.
Before you begin¶
- Install Docker from the Docker Site .
- Create a Docker Account at Docker Hub and log in.
- Start the Docker server.
Generate the Docker image¶
- Open WSO2 Integration Studio.
Open an existing project. Right-click on Composite Project and then click Generate Docker Image.
The WSO2 Platform Distribution - Generate Docker Image wizard opens.
Enter information in the wizard as follows:
In the Generate Docker Image page, enter the following details:
- Name of the application : The name of the composite application with the artifacts created for your ESB project. The name of the ESB project is displayed by default, but it can be changed if required.
- Application version : The version of the composite application.
- Name of the Docker Image : A name for the Docker image.
- Docker Image Tag : A tag for the Docker image to be used for reference. This is optional.
- Export Destination : Browse for the preferred location in your machine to export the Docker image.
Once you have entered the required details, click Next.
- In the next page, select the ESB projects that you want to
include in the Docker image and click Finish .
Once the Docker image is successfully created, a message similar to the following appears in your screen.