Creating an Endpoint¶
Follow the instructions given below to create a new Endpoint artifact in WSO2 Integration Studio.
- If you have already created an ESB Config project, right-click the project and go to New → Endpoint to open the New Endpoint Artifact dialog.
- Select Create a New Endpoint and click Next.
- Type a unique name for the endpoint, and then select the type of endpoint you are creating.
- Specify values for the required parameter for the selected endpoint type.
- Do one of the following:
- To save the endpoint in an existing ESB Config project in your workspace, click Browse and select that project.
- To save the endpoint in a new ESB Config project, click Create new Project and create the new project.
- To save the endpoint in a registry resource project, click Make this a Dynamic Endpoint, click Browse next to Save endpoint in, and then select the registry (Configuration or Governance) where you want to save the endpoint. Lastly, type the endpoint name in the Registry Path box.
- Click Finish. The endpoint is created in the
src/main/synapse-config/endpointsfolder under the ESB Config project or registry resource project you specified.
- Open the new artifact from the project explorer, and update any optional endpoint properties.