Scheduling ESB Tasks¶
Follow the instructions given below to create a Scheduled Task in WSO2 Integration Studio.
- If you have already created an ESB Config project, right-click the project and click New → Scheduled Task.
- Select Create a New Scheduled Task Artifact and click Next.
- Specify values for the required parameter for the scheduled task.
- Do one of the following:
- To save the scheduled task in an existing ESB Config project in your workspace, click Browse and select that project.
- To save the scheduled task in a new ESB Config project, click Create a new ESB project and create the new project.
- Click Finish. The scheduled task is created in the
src/main/synapse-config/tasksfolder under the ESB Config project you specified.
- Open the new artifact from the project explorer. In the Form view, click Task Implementation Properties and update any optional scheduled task properties.
- See the tutorial on periodically executing an integration process using a scheduled task