Upgrade WSO2 Enterprise Integrator¶
This document walks you through the process of upgrading the Streaming Integrator component of WSO2 Enterprise Integrator.
There are multiple reasons why you would want to upgrade the WSO2 product to the latest version. These reasons include but are not limited to the following.
- The current product version you are using is reaching its end of life. To see if this is the case, view the support matrix documentation.
- You want to leverage the new features of the latest version of the product.
- The version of the product you have does not have certain security and bug fixes that you require.
What has changed¶
Over the course of its lifetime, WSO2 Enterprise Integrator has changed significantly and some of the features you were using in an older version of the Streaming Integrator may not work the same way.
To make sure that the upgrade process is smooth and you have the best experience, WSO2 recommends that you reach out to WSO2 Support in order to upgrade the Streaming Integrator component of WSO2 Enterprise Integrator with minimal difficulty.
If you are ready to start the migration process, follow the instructions given below.
If you already have a WSO2 subscription, create a support ticket with your migration requirements and one of our support engineers will get in touch with you.
- [Create a ticket](https://support.wso2.com/support)
If you are not a WSO2 customer and still need migration assistance and resources, please contact us through the following link. One of our Account Managers will get in touch with you to help.
- [Contact us](https://wso2.com/contact/?ref=migrationsupport)